Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Today was very busy with freinds and family stopping by to see me.  Judy Chalkley (with the best mac & cheese I have ever had & meat loaf- yum!) Alan Foster -with a case of water the only refreshments I am allowed to have right now - next time we will share a golden beverage.  Kim enjoyed taking a stroll down memeory lane with Alan they went to high school together, Joshua (my son), Sue, Kimmy, Elizabeth, Lydia Brockwell also stopped in to see me. Mollie loved giving baby Lydia lots of kisses. Kim hung my new curtains and painted swatches on the wall for us to choose a new paint color.  Jamie arrives on Friday to paint after he takes me to PT - I can't wait to get rid of the hosiptal color.  James wants to know why we have so many dents in the hallway I told him that I am giving the walls the textured look - my walker is helping me.

My at home PT drill team (Kim & James) took me for a walk today.  Yes folks I am "walking" - really it looks like I am surfing and James holds me by my belt but in my book it is walking to me.  I can't wait to get rid of my wheelchair and walker - SOON!  My reward was a nice glass of ice tea with 2 lemon slices.

No comments:

Post a Comment