Wednesday, June 8, 2011

June 8th

Today was pretty much an uneventful day. Luckily, I had all my sessions before lunch today. Today was basically a re-evaluation day. The therapists have to submit a detailed report of my progress to my insurance company = they are trying to keep me til the 15th. Although I want to go home badly, I need more time here. We should find out something within the next few days.

Today was James' 1st day back to work as a Lt! I just spoke to him and he said so far itss been a quiet night...oops, I just said the "Q" word :-)

I'm starting to get to know my roomate a little better, she seems pretty nice & she seems upbeat like me. She is older and is in recovering from a fall - she has done very well here & gets to go home on Saturday.

I have a 9am appointment tomorrow morning with Dr. Kim (my neck doctor). I should find out then how much longer I have to wear this neck brace. Hopefully he will take off the bandages on my neck so it won't be such a pain in the neck (hahaha) to take a shower.

It's been a relaxing day & I'm sure that I will sleep well tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Today was the first day since all this happened, that I wasn't there with you. I will be there first thing in the morning so I can see Dr. Kim with you. Sleep well.

    ReplyDelete