Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day to all the Fathers out there! I want to especially want to wish my wonderful & loving husband Happy Father's Day. I love you James! XOXO.   He has stood by me through thick & thin. His patience is truly being tested these past few days since I have been home, but he has handled it like a trooper! He is also a wonderful husband to his two sons & two step-sons!

With my sister in town, we decided to visit our Dad's gravesite at Merchants Hope - it is hard to believe that it has been 22 years since our Daddy "Chookie" died.  We also took the time to visit our sister Lisa's gravesite and Grandparents Dottie and Albert. We miss them all dearly.

Words to the wise, do not ever take a second for granted. Enjoy to smell of fresh cut grass, listen closely to nature's marvelous sounds, and stop saying "one day I want to do that" - today is the day! No reservations...
And always, always, be thankful for what you do have. I am truly blessed!


1 comment:

  1. Opps! I meant to say that James is a wonderful father to his 2 sons & step-sons...not husband :-))))

    ReplyDelete