Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June 7th

I will be so glad when I get to go home, I'll be able to wake up on my own time! Once again, 7am, my occupational therapist came into my room. I used the walker for the 1st time getting out of bed & had to pick out my clothes & get dressed. After breakfast, I was able to take a short nap. I had physical therapy before lunch, pretty much the same training as yesterday - except I had to take my hand off the treadmill rail for a few minutes. I can't believe I was scared to death to let go, but I was! I love hiking, standing on the edge of cliffs, rock climbing, playing with ALL kinds of creatures (including snakes), dangling my feet out of an airplane & jumping....but I'm scared to walk! What's up with that????

Kari Wilson & "momma" dropped by while I was walking on the treadmill. It was great to see them & share a few laughs. Already planning for next year's Polar Plunge :-)

James came by around dinner time & brought me some watermelon. He had a difficult time trying to find a fruit bar, only found olive bars. He wanted to know who in the world eats all those olives...lol

Jeff & Cheryl Rose stopped by for a visit & gave me a beautiful card. They had two other stops to make here - I hope that the others are doing well!

Well, I just had a pain shoot through my left foot, not sure if that is good or bad, but I think it's good because I felt something. I told the nurse & she is going to pass it along to the doctor.

My team has another meeting tomorrow to re-evaluate me. I should find out tomorrow afternoon if the 15th is still my projected release date.

No comments:

Post a Comment