Saturday, May 28, 2011

James got promoted!

Yup, this is Shelly.... I'm going to try again to post something. I just wanted to say how proud I am of James for being promoted to Lt! In the middle of everything going on with me, he managed to pull it together for the interview panel. He was debating whether or not if he should even go... I gave him a gentle shove :-)
James has been my rock, waiting on me hand & foot. It's good that he cannot stay the night with me since I moved to rehab. He needs thbose "sanity" hours! Consider kidnapping him in the evening, make him get out & have fun! I feel horrible that we cannot go celebrate his promotion now. Hopefully, one day in the near future, we will be able to celebrate.

1 comment:

  1. wow! tell Jimmy i said congrats Shelly!! and congrats to you for being able to post this. you are doing great and im very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete